Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

ORDO RATTICUS SKAVANICUS the Tri-horned Dark Mechanum! prt1

HI everyone I've been mad busy on AGE of SIMAR! between painting, Building and scenario writing, I haven't taken much of a hobby break from it. Luckily I'm really enjoying AOS and am Excited to get in my First few games in this weekend for Danielles' BIRTHDAY! and hopefully scheduling a few games at my FLGS with some of my fiends! Unlike with 40k I'll be sharing all my games via photos, batreps videos and overall game reviews!

but anyways on to what I've been builidng!

I'm in the early stages of my Concept 40k AOS cross over Skaven mechanicum army: ORDO RATTICUS SKAVANICUS the Tri-horned Dark Mechanum!

Here is my ADEPTUS MECHANICUS TECH PRIEST DOMINUS and for SKAVEN Acts as QUEEK HEADTAKER:





  

Stay tuned for Part 2 of ORDO RATTICUS SKAVANICUS the Tri-horned Dark Mechanum!



Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries leave us a comment or email:

chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment