Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

AGE OF SIGMAR: Vampire Counts Isabella Von Carstein and Krell Lord of Undeath

HI everyone been hard at work on AOS, Between reading all the rules (haha with only 4 pages that was a cinch), the Warscrolls and building, I haven't spent as much time on anything  40k/30k related as I would like, But being caught up in AOS is quite refreshing. My Brass Set arived earlier in the week so I was able to upgrade my 30k Ultramarines!

But back to Age of Sigmar...

Danielle and I will be painting up these two built and based models this week:


Isabella von Carstein, who I'l be priming, but not painting as she is for my wife for her birthday, and I'm really excited to get to help her through painting her vampire counts, but I gotta say what a lovely sculpt!








And Krell Lord of undeath, An absolutely brillaint mini,the sculpt is brilliant, probably one of my favorite minis ever made! I originally wanted to buy him for Danielles 40k Chaos army and convert him, So I'm so glad she was adamant about playing vampire counts! as I just had to by him lol After reading his warscroll I'm not to keen on having to fight the bugger though!










I'll Be painting him luckily and I'm going with an alternate colour scheme for him then his red armored regular appearance! He'll be having black Armor, A "man-skin" human cloak and glowing blue axe! his skull will be done more akin to the rotting flesh of Evil ash (pictures below) and may even do his cloak an off blue color. His VC iconography will be bronze, and I'll be faintly adding  moot green (my favorite paint color) to all the damaged recess areas of his armor to simulate glowing, much like how The Citadel painters did with their 360 display Krell.




Also stay tuned for my next two posts tomorrow evening ORDO RATTICUS SKAVANICUS the Tri-horned Dark Mechanum, and 30k ultrmarines:




Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries leave us a comment or email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment