Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Monday, August 17, 2015

ORDO Ratticus SKAVANICUS! Introducing THANQUOL and BONERIPPER

HI everyone a quick post this morning before I run out to work! I've been busy testing out the New "GREEN STUFF WORLD tentacle MAKER" product tool for custom making green stuff cables and wires! As well as building my Customized Thanquol and Bone ripper....

Without further a due heres the monster which is still a heavy W.I.P:





Also On a totally different note I changed up the background in my Light box (might as well be a booth its so big lol) and I'm really happy with the contrast of it!

I'll be posting more stuff this evening, including VAMPIRE COUNTS a review on the GREEN STUFF WORLD TENTACLE MAKER and MORE RATTICUS! so stay tuned


Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries leave us a comment or email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment