Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

TOO HOT FOR TAU! and introducing: Danielles first multi part build! Chaos berzerkers!


Chimera Miniatures  Here with some Tau of Warhammer! I've purchased a Tau crisis Battlesuit! Heres the unboxing photos!

 
  





Ive decided to use this basic crisis battlesuit to build a Commander, who I've created and designed some fluff for, Commander Terron VAUS Tau Honour Warrior from the planet Sa'Cea (according to the Tau codex its a limited populated planet that is decimated by harsh climate. The planet's warriors are considered the most honorable among all the Tau!), He'll act as commander Farsight and I plan to kitbash the drones and extra parts along with green stuff to achieve this design!

Heres a quick half hour drawing I did to help bring my idea to life!



I plan to give him a very Japanese Samurai feel to him combined with the colour scheme idea of armored core battle Mechs, His camouflage will be...

 Tiger striped Vietnam jungle camo:



 and this:

 Navy Seal Arnold Schwarzenegger commando face paint!!!



His squad markings will be: white stripes and red Kanji(?) designs inside the stripes. Chimera Miniatures will be doing a Tau tutorial on this specific colour scheme! and how to achieve this look for your Tau battle suits!



When Terron VAUS is entirely Built, Based, Painted and put on displayunit, he'll be auctioned off on EBAY!

After all the photos were done, I was quite happy to turn off the 4 100watt lamps! way too freakin hot in my studio! 





 I managed to post that TAU ART in the LIGHT BOOTH! 



And....
Stay tuned next for Danielles' WorldEater Khorne BERZERKERS!



Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read


No comments:

Post a Comment