Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Danielles' first multi part chaos build!

NOW ONTO THE CHAOTIC HORDES...

Danielle and I have been busy building her an unbound factions army consisting of tons of different faction squads till she finds what squads and units she's happiest with, the rest will end up pro painted be up for sale (stay tuned to ebay for two pro painted cultist squads!)

Heres three chaos warriors for the World Eaters squad Ive been building: Heres the older post!




The "Chaos Possessed World eater Devourer" I built Danielle has my custom built barbwire and has his own custom Chimera Miniature Scenic base to top him off!



These were two of my Favorite Berzerkers Danielle had made! BADASS if I do say so myself!

Now before she can Prime/airbrush them shes gonna have to take all the mold lines and sprue ends off the models, my leastfavorite part! haha! 

Danielle will have to be elected Chimera Miniatures "moldline and sprue girl" haha I'm sure i'll get a good thwap or kapow for that one ;) I'll have to make her a shirt!!!

stay tuned next in 40k miniatures for: Cruciform sword: Grey knights! With Castellane Crowe. Followed by WWAAAAGH Warboss skinwalkas greentide! PAINTED AND FOR SALE!

And tonight DANIELLES' first written blog post Danielle will review JESSICA ALBA'S "COMIC BOOK DESIGN" DESIGNER DIAPERS! 


Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment