Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Monday, June 10, 2013

What was meant to be a work day, is now a CONVERSION and POSTS DAY!

Today I was suppose to work, rain has a way of changing that! I decided to take a break from painting since I'm not working, and do an entirely new post about four new conversions I plan to start today beginning with Danielles CHAOS TERMINATOR LORD for her army, a CHAOS TERMINATOR "Bezerker" with Lightning claws, a chaos sorcerer in power Armour (that I've drawn multiple different concept art for) that can act for both my NURGLE army and Danielles Legion of Chaos army, and finally for my NURGLE Army I will begin my custom TYPHUS the plageous, warlord of the Zombie horde.


Stay tuned ill be creating, taking pictures, editing and posting all through-out the day!!!


Also We at chimera minitures will be posting PART 1 of the How to paint "ZOMBIE NURGLE STANDARD BEARER" tomorrow AFTERNOON!


Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment