Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Monday, June 03, 2013

The LISTS

Final post of the day: throughout the week I'm going to post some of the custom figures Ive created  over the last few months!

Spacemarines list:
  • Orion, grand master of Orion's fists
  • Champion of ultramar
  • Ultramarine or Dark Angels Chaplain
  • 6 man Grey Knight squad (With Castellane Crowe)
Space Wolf Terminators:
  • Caller of the wolf
  • Anvil rockfist the IInd
  • Braga BLADE the Bearded Bear
  • WULVEN LORD
  • WOLF GUARD
  • customized ASSAULT on BLACK REACH TERM'-turned into Wolf Flamer

Ill be posting all of Dark Vengeance: Dark Angels as well as the forces of chaos.
I also have a few new painted miniatures to post such as WARBOSS SKINWALKER.
I'll be continuing to build and paint my Nurgle Zombie army over the next few months and will do a step by step painting guide for the Nurgle Standard Bearer starting tomorrow after I prime him this evening

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment