Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Monday, November 17, 2014

Guard Pieces:







 Feel free to take a look at my entire blog entry: THE HUNTER DRONE BECOMES THE HUNTED visit that link to check out the whole entry!

Regardless of the competition I'm very happy to have this piece on my shelf and Am glad I honoured the Guard!

In other news my Basilisk has a lot of likes on two different pages...

A basic hobby site:

and the GUARD hobby site!:


I'm very proud of my Basilisk, Its actually the only second GW Tank (its actually a custom design specifically designed by me) I've ever built, My first was a Grey knight rhino!

this is what it was actually built from: 


Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment