Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

CHIMERA MINIATURES: Dkok 144th Black Knights Basilisk Tank `Helga

A while back I began Construction on a Basilisk Tank for My Forgeworld DKOK Death Korps of Krieg army! Heres a collection of both WIP painting Photos as Well as the preprimed and primed photos:

  
 The Rusty Dozer Blade

 Slightly Weathered decals

 The Templar Knights Cross that ended up damaged when trying to put it on the tank, was easily weathered to hide the damage!

 Note the serial numbers, and aquilla on the barrel to mark the production numbers!
The Awesome gentlemen of the Facebook Guard page made some baddass Gas Rules for the Bassilisk making it a one of a kind!

 Note the dog hair, the Kreig Love their furry companions as much as I do! just kidding i`ll be sure to brush off any hair before i Dor the rest of the darkwer rust streaks
 A full shot of the Basilisk named HELGA!

 One big ass barrel! which actually fits the gw barrels inside them...

 The skull cruxes are from the Death Company Dreadnaught thats going to be converted for my Sons of Medusa 
 The Basilisk Helga.. ``Give em HELL-GA!`` holds a dirty secret...



Its actually a Cigar Holder!!! `Smoke `em If you got `em``

A shot from the back! note the Victory Door! that matches the Krieg striping

And now on to the actual build photos:





 The tube is made from a Belinda Cigar Holder that was a gift From my Best friend Kurtis for when my son was born! 




 A well hidden cigar!

Helga All primed and ready to Paint!

Anyone who might be interested, I`ll be doing a write up on how I built her, but I`m also willing to commission build and paint these up for anyone who would like to field one in their army!


Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment