Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

GOLDEN HELM the II, Marine that is!!

Here are the rest of the photos taken of the GOLDENHELM Marine! 

 




   This morning I begun construction on what I had originally planned on making the Fallen Standard Bearer, however he has more life then expected!!


  Hopefully by tomorrow morning ill have more then just the base coats done!

Heres a run down on what I had to do:
I removed the Spacemarine Captain's back pack and standard bearer from his back, which proved to be quite difficult (over glued).

  • Then I removed  the chaos skull emblem from the top of the Standard and put it aside for my wolf guard Terminators  helmet. 

  • I then cut off the right vertical pole end, as the left one came broken with the Captain.
  •  The most daunting task of all was removing the Captain's Eagle crest from his back/shoulders and then glueing it to the top of the standard! 
  • Finally I glued the backpack and standard on the Spacemarine with the skeleton logo on his helm he looked best suited for the job, and at last its done, and complete.
  • Last but not least I Primed him and began painting ( remember to do all your customization, knifing, edge removal touch ups, and green stuff before you prime haha)! 

  I had planned to make the Spacemarine Standard Bearer fallen, holding the banner upwards but I was too eager to make a living standard bearer after I completed the standard!! I do plan to have a fallen soldier standard bearer part of the GOLDENHELM in the near future!!

Ive got to finish the last couple coats this evening, do some wash coats in the morning to darken everything up, then highlights, then gloss!!! Finished pictures will be posted tomorrow

Here he is with his brother in arms... 



+GOLDENHELM divisions' Standard Bearer with his loyal Guardsmen+

STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROW...
Ill post twice once after the Standard Bearer is complete (3pm-5pm) and then again (6pm-10pm) for "The last stand of the mighty GOLDENHELMS" 

Tyler Read a.k.a Tyrant Von Doom
Chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment