Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Friday, July 24, 2015

Age of sigmar meets 30k: Ultramarines!

With the release of age of sigmar,  gw sold A white dwarf with all the rules, how to paint the box set minis, and a free mini included! I had my local FLGS order extra copies , and set me one aside (as I knew they'd sell insanely fast! regardless of all the hate it at first received even before release)!



Well I'm actually starting fantasy-AOS with my wife, I'm starting Skaven, and making them usable in both AOS and Warhammer 40k by making them mechnicum: ORDO skavanicus Ratticus, and My Wife Danielle is starting Vampire counts (excited to buy her krell and get to finally pain him! such an amazing miniature) BUT...

I didn't exactly build the AOS sigmar Stormcast Eternal he sorta god blasted roughly 30 thousand years into the future:

30k praetor for the ultrmarines!


This afternoon I finished the PRAETORS Fw style display base, he'll be magnetized to stand on the base, and I'll be making standards out of the copper iconography in the FW set on poles so his base resembles the FW Guilliman Primarch model!

















still needs lots of work to get him up to 30k standards, and will be buying the copper ultramarine add on set from fw!

I'm also waiting on Vallejo Game color magic blue airbrush paint to paint up him whenhe's completed, but first his fellow ULTRA counter part


Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries leave us a comment or email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment