Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

SPACEMARINE CAPTAIN: Converted to Horus Heresy Imperial Fist Sgt!

I purchased this guy Recently from my FLGS J&B books, Which is a store I highly recommend! 



Heres the miniature on the sprue!:



TO get him TO a Heresy Standard will be difficult and require mucho bits and parts removal, Swapping, and parts reposition! Which I'm thankful I have more of the MKIV add on kits parts!

Also I'll be building him an extended Ripper Blade

Let the building Begin!

 The add on parts!:
MKIV standard
MKIV Sgt Helmet
MKIV back Pack

Sanguinary angel hand

and regular Pistol holster!

Space Wolf TWO SIDED ripper blades X2

I'll be turning him into a simple veteran sgt, for my Command squad, built to match the MKIV standard bearer command squad from FW:

without further ado here he is completed!:


He just need soome clean up and then will be ready to paint!

ALSO:

Stay Tuned for More Horus Heresy with IMPERIAL FISTS PART 2: Chipping away at an ASTARTES! 

Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries leave us a comment or email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment