Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Friday, January 16, 2015

FW Bitz to Upgrade My sons of Medusa! and the Completed foam Ruins Battle-board

So I've been receiving more of my bitz in I ordered for my birthday! For my Sons of Medusa army!

Heres the package!:


The extra Devastator Sprue!

The second Praetor head


Red scorpions shoulder Pauldron! and World eaters arm!

Red scorpion Shoulder pauldron, That instead of it having a scorpion, it has a skull which is the Sons of Medusa Logo

I plan on cutting down the WE arm for my Sons of Medusan Captain- to give him a Ferrus Manus sort look to him, and painting it half human and half cyborg



I also received my Forgeworld Heresy shoulder pauldrons, and am just waiting on my MKIV chapter upgrade set to come in!

On another note heres my pictures and a video! of Chimera Miniatures quick build Battleboard finished for two small  games this Saturday and Sunday! 






Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment